Saturday, November 13, 2004

music, dancing...

watched center stage.

dancing. that reminded me of the good times we had.. haz, jacq, jia, wanyi..etc etc.. dancing in nacli camp. woohoo. sick throughout the day when attending the lectures n stuff.. but how we enjoyed the rehearsals at night. oh well. memories.

anyway, i'm stuck at reading addiction.. i think i might hv nightmares tonight man..

work tomorrow morning..change in timetable again.. 3 weeks in the term..and everyweek..there is a change!

monash didnt reply me.. mm..

cant wait for next friday...

ok fine. got to get pass monday first.. still...

oh. i spoke to Rev Goh and Zinnia yesterday.. they r holidaying in queensland... hehe. it was fantastic hearing their voices.. esp when Rev Goh was so surprise to hear frm me..and kept on repeating my name.. "is that Daphne..Daphne su.." hahaha.. Zinnia was fun as usual. She asked me to get back to spore asap.. so i can sing in the christmas cantata.. and said she will 'throw' me the scores..and give me a crash course in the performance.. doubt i will make it in time though. oh well, as long as i can see them perform. the last time i performed for christmas was in 2000 when i had to play the flute.. ah. i miss my flute....want my flute. oh well. i sux in it... but the feel of it is jus so good...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...