Thursday, December 22, 2005

Singapore

I'm back in Singapore.

I saw baby Issac, together with Irene and Kitson yesterday. What a beautiful day it was! Just quality time spent with grandma and the new family.

Btw, I FORGOT to bring my camera cable (to upload photos) and my swimming costume!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Anyway, it's great to be with grandma again. The only problem being she made me eat BACON with bread. =( noooooo... Walking up the staircase seems to be my exercise for the day.

Spoke to my mum for 5 minutes last night. At least i managed to catch her for 5 minutes.

It's great to be here. I'm so excited about meeting with the girls again... going over to Irene's place more often... appointments with grandma. Grandma is my priority- she comes first!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...