Saturday, August 05, 2006

The weekend.

Ah. Wonderful glorious weekend where I do not have to think about the placement or my research for a few hours.

Couple of strange happenings.
1) Emailed PR lady of Murdoch for information on press release. Weirdly enough, her ex-partner due to move out this weekend (grasp! now!?) has rosacea and that might be one of the reasons why they decided to break up. Thank goodness they ended on "good" terms- although I wonder how can ever a breakup be on "good terms". I'm sure not-so-good things happened for a couple to spilt isnt it? Now, suddenly, this PR lady is on chummy terms with me and started telling me some stuff of their r/s including a picture of them...... *weird vibes*

2) Just as I'm seriously considering a change of direction in my research project, a lady called to say she and her sisters will be very happy to participate. Yay, 2 more ppl!

3) I have ppl emailing me from Melbourne, Victoria and USA who are interested in this research. Where are the rosacea sufferers in PERTH!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?

4) I guess by this time, readers will know that I'm not totally impressed with the OTs in the hospital. I just realised that unfortunately, they are the ones who praised me the most. That shows how little they know of CBT ;p

I'm so glad this week is gone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...