Sunday, October 31, 2004

-

just noticed velda's comment..

yup. mei en n chee wasnt in the picture when i wrote that blog.. hehehee.. but yeah. thnxs to velda, jj, christine, mei en n jj!! (wahaha..realised that adam is the only one who will be handling something to me tonight..)

the dress. I like it. the only thing i dont feel entirely comfortable with is the color.. but hey.. it's my 21st, time to try something new.

armand's response. i cant really remember much..just that he was stunned for a few moments? cant tell if it is good or bad..although of coz, mand did say that he liked the dress better than my green one...

well velda.. u managed to get THREE of my hsemates actually giving thumbs up to the dress u chose.. it isnt a easy task... esp for all of them to give positive comments.. most of the time..i cant even get a comment out frm them.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...