Thursday, February 01, 2007

What I WAS up to Part II - Friends!

Yes! managed to locate the USB wire and my camera do have some battery left over! So here it goes!!!
___________________________

Previously, I posted about how you know you have found a treasure friend- when you havent met for ages, but talked as if it was just yesterday when we were apart.

I'm a blessed gal. God has been kind to me. You know who you are.

Qiaolin- It's a great pleasure to be able to meet up with you again. You spoke about our friendship but little do you know that it's your strength in Christ and how you continued on despite family objections that showed me what true strength is.






























Grace- Ah, how fun was it to meet up again after all these years. I smiled everytime I think back to our college year. How innocent we were. How much we enjoyed 'life' then.
















Sam- Thanks for letting me feel included in church. I miss your down to earth nature. Also, thanks for introducing me to WPC in Perth. We have so much to talk about but so little time.




















Of course, how can I forget the glorious time we had in SWENSENS! BabEs.. these pictures tell it all!











































Oops- I forgot to take pictures with Ting. Jon, Dave. Junwei and Justin! oh well, there is always a next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...