Friday, December 07, 2007

Another tag! =P

I wonder if there is anything left for you to know after doing all these tags! LOL They are fun however and a great way to know other bloggers around the world! Singairishgirl tagged me and this is quite an interesting one.

W H O . W A S . T H E. L A S T . P E R S O N

1. You hung out with?: AR and Douglas
2. Saw you cry: AR
3. Went to the movies with you?: I can't remember when was the last time I went to the movies!
4. You went to the mall with?: AR
5. You went to dinner with?: AR
6. You talked on the phone to?: AR (warning him about the traffic camera this morning!haha)
7. Said ‘I love you’ to you and really meant it?: AR
8. Made you laugh?: Douglas

'W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R?

1. Pierce your nose or tongue? ewwwwwww
2. Be serious or be funny? Both! Just catch me at the right moment.
3. Drink whole or skim milk? Skim milk (if whole milk has no calories, I would like to have some!)
4. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents

D O . Y O U . P R E F E R.

1. Flowers or candy? Can i be greedy and say both? Usually this is how it works, B sends me flowers and AR gives me chocolate.. that's fair isn't it?
2. Gray or black? Black
3. Color or Black and white photos? Definately both! Black and white is a classic piece of work and colour is just... joyful!
4. Lust or love? Love
5. Sunrise or sunset? I would have to say Sunset as well. Something calming about nightfall.
6. M and Ms or Skittles? MnMs
8. Staying up late or waking up early? Previous years and I would have said staying up late but now, I prefer waking up early when there is work to do. If it is the weekends, of course I prefer to stay up late!! Who likes the alarm clock? haha

D O . Y O U . P R E F E R.

1. Sun or moon? Moon
2. Winter or Fall? Fall. It's not too cold and not too warm then!
3. Left or right?: Right
4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends?: Two best friends *U know who u r!*
5. Sunny or rainy?: Rainy
6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream: Both! It depends on my mood. Usually I go for chocolate, unless there is some sort of sinful delightful topping...than perhaps vanilla.

A B O U T . Y O U

1. What time is it?: 8:45am
2. Nickname(s): daffy, daf, qiqi
3. What is your birth date?: 30th of Oct
4. What do you want?: At this stage, to finish up thesis, head back to SG for a real holiday and hang out with family and love ones.
5. Where do you want to live?: Somewhere where I can see my family and loved ones.
6. How many kids do you want?: Two
7. You want to get married?: err.. ya? ;p 2009

U N I Q U E

1. Nervous habit: I talk fast...real fast.
2. Are you double jointed?: No.
3. Can you roll your tongue?: No.
4. Can you raise one eyebrow?: no. (ok..i'm getting boring!)
5. Can you cross your eyes?: No
6. Do you make your bed daily?: Most days.. but there are times when I get lazy.
7. Can you draw? erm.. no!? haha

R A N D O M

1. Which shoe goes on first? Right
2. Ever thrown a shoe at someone? Yes! I think that would be a housemate a few years ago. Can't remember why! Must be one of those crazy days we have in the house where we throw things at each other.
3. What is your craziest experience ever? I'm generally quite a boring and laid back person. Craziest experience would be to get admitted to Dpsych, conduct a research that I'm clueless about but yet somehow landed myself with a world class supervisor, clinical work with lots of families, kiddos and adults (and loving it!) and multi-tasking lots each day.

F O O D

1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl
2. Have you ever eaten spam? Yes! Especially as a child. haha
3. Favourite ice cream: Rum and Raisin/Pistachio
4. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? Organic muesli with toasted oats. Carmen's brand.
5. What’s your favourite beverage? Water as well.
6. Do you cook? Pretty much daily.

IN . T H E . L A S T . M O N T H . H A V E . Y O U ?

1. Bought something: Just bought some Christmas decorations last night.
2. Sang: Lots of hymns and worship songs. I'm humming "In your hands" at this moment. Eva Cassidy-"song bird" and "More than words" (my favorite song all time).
3. Been hugged: Yes. My favorite hug of the month, is from a little 3.5 yr old boy with autism that I have been working with for the past year. We finished our session, I was having a chat with both his parents on the floor. He came to me, looked into my eyes (which is a very very hard thing for him to do) and gave me this hug spontaneously. His parents and I were stunned. I still think of that hug when I'm down or upset. It's so uplifting and a definite blessing. Not to mention he was tantruming throughout our session.. maybe it's his way of saying "sorry" haha. Just thinking about it now makes my heart melt.
4. Felt stupid: YES! At supervisor's office.
5. Missed someone: yeah. lots. my grandmother, parents, my closest and best friends around the world..
6. Danced crazy: I dont know actually... hmmmm
7. Gotten your hair cut: Not since October
8. Cried: no.
9. Lied: Probably?

Here you go people. Your turn to do the tag!


Ruth

Wandering Chopsticks -sorry! but this is a new one right? hehe

Celine

Muak-a-Muck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still haven't complete my task on the "3 in 1 tag" yet, here comes another tag...haha, got to speed up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...