Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Teriyaki Lamb Macaroni

It's getting harder and harder to come up with bulk meals. When in doubt, I always turn to ready made sauces. Something to jazz an old boring stir fry. I theme this teriyaki up with heaps of veges and actually quite like the turn out of it! The crunch and sweetness of red capsicum and celery seem to does it. Very spring.




I sincerely believe that stir fries are not completed without chili, garlic and onions. I wonder why I have this rule? Maybe it is to bulk the dish up more. 


Teriyaki Lamb Macaroni (Serves at least 6)
400 grams lamb mince
1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce
1 red onion chopped
2 red chili chopped 
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
2-3 stalks of celery chopped
1 cup of chopped mushrooms
few stalks of spring onions chopped
1 cup of garden peas
300 grams of cooked macaroni

Fry onions, garlic and chili. Add mince, breaking it up as it cooks. Add sauce and rest of the veges. Adding 1/2 cup of water if too dry. Toss macaroni through. 

Dishing out my love to friends at Presto Pasta. This week, it is hosted by Claudia from Honey from a Rock.

4 comments:

Little Corner of Mine said...

Looks delicious and colorful. I love a colorful dish!

Joanne said...

This is so super original! Teriyaki lamb? Never heard of that one before. great dish.

Claudia said...

Teriyaki Lamb sounds awesome, and we're occasionally getting lamb mince available here,so I'll be able to give this a try.

tigerfish said...

I should like this dish even without the teriyaki sauce, not because I don't like teriyaki but it is not part of my pantry :O ...i completely like this one-dish meal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...