Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Sticky Goodness- Pecan Pie Bars


 Oh if there is a dessert I could rave about, it would be sticky pecan pies. I spotted this recipe from Joanne- Eat Well with Others. I couldn't... just couldn't resist making it.


It's sticky, it's sweet and it has nuts! Surely that would have been good for you? Makes all the exercise worthwhile. One thing though, I found that the crust is more biscuit like than pie like. Still, it was hard to stop at one. Best thing is that it is mini bites... so it does not hurt to reach out to have another one.

Check out Joanne's recipe on her blog!


Photobucket

12 comments:

lena said...

i've been eating from blog to blog! can i hv 2 pls? not greedy, huh?

Little Corner of Mine said...

It does looks sticky and sweet. :)

Nami | Just One Cookbook said...

Oh my "Sticky Goodness" is right! I wish I can have a tea over at your house. ;-)

Joanne said...

Oh I'm so glad you liked them! Yes, the crust was definitely more biscuit like...but I still found them utterly addictive!

Kitchen Belleicious said...

that is like the ultimate southern treat here in the south and my hubby and dad's favorite dessert ever. I have done the pie before, (way to many times) i think it is time i give the bars a try - don't you think? Those look amazing, once again a great recipe!

tigerfish said...

You are generous with the pecans on the small bites :)

daphne said...

lena- hehe of course u can!

Ching- yeah it is!

Nami- I wish that too!!

Joanne- they are very addictive!

JEssica- really? i'm glad I made a southern treat!

tigerfish- ;)

Quay Po Cooks said...

daphne, luckily you live so far away, if not your door bell will be ringing right now.

pigpigscorner said...

I cannot resist sticky peacan pies too! So morish!

Lisa said...

Wow, that looks so gooey which means that it must be heavenly to eat. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog and I'd love it if you'd come by and link your bars up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/06/sweets-for-saturday-21.html

Babe_KL said...

looks great for parties!

lolo said...

I'll tried this recipe this weekend, it sounds too good I wish you good luck ... ...
voyance, horoscope 2011

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...