Monday, February 11, 2013

Bacon Egg Breakfast Wrap





I was watching my colleague having her breakfast one morning. It was a very expensive $15 breakfast wrap. One that she was not very impressed with. Searching for a quick sunday lunch idea, I thought of making a similar version at home.

We do our weekly shopping at Subiaco Station Street Markets. More recently, there was an addition of a travelling butcher from down south. Organic, grass fed and free range meats fresh from the farm! How cool is that. We bought a packet of bacon there for $15- huge! and honestly, once we went organic and grass fed meats, it is hard to go back.

Grilling some bacon, an egg and fresh tomato on hand, I wrapped all the goodies up with some cheese, and drizzle with some mayo and bbq sauce. I had mine "naked" without the wrap and loved it nevertheless.

Bacon Egg Breakfast Wrap 
2 slices of free range wood smoked bacon- grilled
2 eggs fried
1 tomato sliced
2-3 slivers of cheddar cheese
drizzle of mayo and bbq sauce
2 tortilla wraps

Wrapped it all up. Place under the toasted for a few minutes. Enjoy a quick and easy breakfast/brunch/lunch!



Photobucket

8 comments:

Little Corner of Mine said...

Looks great! And I love anything quick and easy. :)

tigerfish said...

I hardly do a breakfast like that! I shd in future.

Senka I said...

Hi,
We’ve recently launched the website RecipesUS.com. It’s a search engine that aims to gather all the best recipes from US websites and blogs in one place. We’ve noticed that you have a lot of great looking recipes on your blog that we would love to feature on our site. To read more about how it all works and to sign up with your blog, please visit: http://recipesus.com or send us an email on info@recipesus.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Senka

Joanne said...

homemade is ALWAYS better in my opinion! Great wrap!

lena said...

i like breakfast like these ..infact i was craving for something like these after having "cny " brunch continuously for the past week..and i made sandwiches:)

rose said...


I tried this recipe this weekend, it looks too good I wish you good luck ......
Voyance sérieuse par telephone

tarot said...

Excellent well recipe, really a big inspiration for me.
voyance serieuse par mail

lora said...

I stumbled upon your blog very interesting! ! Thank you for giving us this moment of pure happiness.

Voyance gratuite par mail
distribution prospectus paris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...