Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

Just a q. What colour is my blog on your computer? The background for mine is greyish..but i saw that it is light green on other computers (and that looked ew).


anyway, YES. I am back in Perth. Spent the past few days cleaning my room and the kitchen. The carpet was actually a light shade of grey (and so you can imagine the amount of dust) and now back to peach-pink again. I washed all my softtoys so they are smelling real nice now.. :p Oh..and i cleared 3 big bags of rubbish.. how did i manage to store that much stuff in my room? *shake head*

Happy Valentine's Day ppl.. I never quite agree with valentine's day being just a day for couples. I remembered r n i had so much fun on v day (together with yifeng)...celebrating as friends. =) Well, i spent the morning in Uni, sitting through orientation program and listening to stuff like 'security on campus'- how 'romantic'.

Haz..being the sweet gal that she is bought me a bouquet of roses..continuing our tradition of giving each other something on v-day since sec sch days. Sweet b apparently bought flowers for every girl in church...and proceeded to send me one too! *hugs* That was a very very very thoughtful gesture.

Here you go folks. Hope your v-day is more eventful than mine. I am going to spend the rest of the day packing the pantry, cooking and possibly indulge in reading.

Ps.. stupid orientation program. I need to be in Uni at 11am tomorrow morning for the insurance talk..and return again at 5pm for postgraduate enrolment.

2 comments:

Thoughts said...

at least u have an orientation program, i'm just totally disoriented!

Benji said...

talk abt red for "passion"
Give me those lessons on colour coding for giving flowers.. sheesh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...