Saturday, September 03, 2005

parenting

I saw opposite ends of parenting.

"parenting is a hard job." i never refuted that. In fact, that is what i believe in. Of course, people might say that I'm not a parent, how would i know.. but hearing and witnessing is bad enough.

When will some parents know that their behaviors influenced their children as well? No, it is not just ADHD, anxiety, OCD or whatever disorders we can think of under the sky... no matter what disorder is that, surely we can help support children by changing the environment for them, with them?

My heart aches, but it is parents' free choice. The choice is for parents to make. It is not my role to make decisions for parents. Neither is it my role to babysit and take over parenting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...