Monday, May 23, 2005

quick blog

hey gracie! i miss u too. we hv to stay in contact ya. Remember those star gazing nights...
____________________________________________________________________

A day of emotions running high and deep. Steve is a brillant pastor as usual.. his sermons never fail to amaze me..speaking to me oh so dearly. In a nutshell, he spoke about how the future is so beautiful. So much so that we cannot comprehend it. U want the sermon notes, ask me since i got it all written down in my notebook. 1 Corin 2:9 jus that one verse that touched my heart.


Quote of the day:

"The most unhappy people in the world got what they want but what they want fall short of their expectations"

Verse of the day:
"No eye has heard, no ear has concieved, what God has prepared for those who love him"

There was never a time where God hasnt known exactly what he has in store for us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...