Friday, August 05, 2005

quick quick

People dont believe when i tell them that I weigh 80kgs 4 years ago. What did i do they ask? I enrolled in honours....

Anyway, in the past few weeks we got 2 people deferring their Masters degree. Taken into account the people who dropped out the beginning of this year and one other person who deferred.. that means we have 5 people who started full time at the beginning of this year. I have recently heard that 1 (out of the 5) has just recieved an offer to do a medi degree in the Uk and she is thinking of leaving the clinic as well. If she does..we have FOUR!! How pathetic?

I have also noticed something, the remainder of students in the clinic... pretty much all of us (except for the person mentioned above who might leave to do her medi degree), came straight from undergrad. Those who didnt- mature aged students or those who took long breaks, worked before..etc etc.. left or deferred.

had my first tutorial class on wednesday. It went ok. I was lucky, since i have the afternoon class- most of them are young undergrads... it went smoothly, which is good. My first consult was great too. i had the tutor's room all by myself, with a computer and since no one comes during consult, i am being paid doing my own work :p It was nice getting away from the clinic having the room to yourself-i stayed for 2 hrs in the end, because it was all nice and quiet... with no one to fight for a comp and no one chatting...


time for uni. workshop today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...