Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blue Cheese Salad


A while back, I posted Blue Cheese Burgers. With the left over cheese, I decided to assemble a salad. For blue cheese, a little goes a long way. Although unintentional, I realized that blue cheese goes well with walnuts!

Love the colours!



Blue Cheese Salad
20 grams of blue cheese
1 chopped avocado
handful of crushed walnuts
2 tablespoon of olive oil
baby spinach

Toaste walnuts with oilve oil. Wash and drain baby spinach. Crumbed blue cheese and avocado over salad.. and spoon toasted walnuts with olive oil over it.

10 comments:

Happy Mrs Kwok said...

Oh my! Blue cheese is one of my favourite cheese in the world! I just love blue cheese with pizza!

The blue cheese salad looks so appetising that I think I really got to do this quick!

And if you realised, my IE is finally working fine! I'm posting comments again! :D

Unknown said...

now...this is my kinda salad, baby hehehe

i might end up putting more cheese and walnuts and no veggie at all (bad bad girl) hehe

Anonymous said...

this is probably one of my favorite combinations ... yum!

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

blue cheese n walnuts is the perfect thing to have..esp in a cheese platter!

tigerfish said...

Me love blue cheese too! Will try combining with walnuts if I ever have a chance!

Sugar Bean said...

Looks so healthy and delicious! Don't know how blue cheese taste like. Would want to try it out some day!

Aimei said...

I realise you like to mix avocado with cheese in your salad..i love salad but am bad at what to mix...

Any ideas? Hehe..and how to enable salad to stay fresh if I were to pack as lunch or snacks??

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy. This is like a nest for blue cheese lovers! hehe. It is the best indeed and what a lovely salad! :-)

Little Corner of Mine said...

Blue Cheese is an enquire taste for sure. The smell is too strong for me. :P

Anonymous said...

blue cheese, walnuts, and avocado, now that is heaven.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...