Friday, April 09, 2010

I'm back! Honey Joys

Woohoo! HELLO everyone. I am glad to be back from our recent Great Ocean Road trip. Friends and us traveled for 5 days.  It was a total blast!

 Remember my appeal for help to look for a good honey joy recipe? Turns out that Little Corner has been experimenting as well. This simple to use recipe is also versatile as I added in other ingredients to it.


Brought it to work-and it was gone! Thank you Little Corner! Her blog never fails to inspire me to cook up something different.


Honey Joys 
250 grams butter
1/2 cup of honey
1 tsp of sugar
275 grams of corn flakes
walnuts
raisins/sultanas

Melt butter sugar and honey in saucepan. Turn off heat and add cornflakes. Mix it well.
Use teaspoon to scoop cornflakes into mini baking cups. Press lightly
Bake for 10-15 mins in preheated 180C oven.

3 comments:

tigerfish said...

Always so fun, happy to go for a short break :D

Goes well with the honey joy theme.

Big Boys Oven said...

wwoww great to have you back! :)

Little Corner of Mine said...

How nice, I wanna see some pictures from the trip.

Daphne, glad you liked it. I gave some to Evy's teachers and they also said it was delicious. What I like this best is it is very easy to make a lot to give as gifts. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...